Our Home: Independent Living Homes
Our Home » Independent Living Homes
Since 1980, a new concept in retirement living, INDEPENDENT LIVING HOMES, was introduced at Green Hills.
The INDEPENDENT LIVING HOMES are made available through a refundable life lease payment program. Under this program the resident makes an initial payment to cover the cost of the home. Homes can also be rented on a monthly basis.
In addition to the refundable life lease payment, there is a monthly maintenance fee to cover the cost of taxes, insurance, maintenance inside and outside, water and sewer, snow and trash removal, membership to the Aquatic & Fitness Center and other services provided by Green Hills.
Under the terms of the agreement, Green Hills assures the resident:
- Use of the home
- All utilities except telephone, electricity, gas and cable
- Priority access, at extra cost, to all other areas of the campus, subject to availability
- Repair and maintenance of the home and grounds
- Use of lounges and activity rooms
- Occupational and rehabilitative services offered by Green Hills Center
- Access to eating meals in the dining room at the Green Hills Inn (assisted living) or meals may be delivered (for an additional fee) to your home.
- Access to to campus activities and wellness programs including the Aquatic & Fitness Center.
Title to the property will at all times remain with Green Hills. Improvements made by either the resident or Green Hills during the time a resident lives in the home, become property of Green Hills.
Sample of Floor Plans
If you are writing to a friend in the Independent Living homes (Garden, Sunrise, or Woodside Homes) please note the correct address is:
6555 US 68 South (House #)
West Liberty, OH 43357
This address is different from the one for the Green Hills Care Center and the Green Hills Inn.
Want to send an online greeting to one of our residents? Click Here!
Download Independent Living Application
Activity Calendar (April)